I love diesels

greg_a_morton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thought you guys might like to see my new tractor. 1968 john deere 112 single cylinder 6 hp diesel for putting up the road. my 5yr daughter likes it.
You must be registered for see images attach

!

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nice lawn tractor;Sweet
first time I've seen one "dualed" out.
tonkadoc should be along shortly. he's got a bad lawn tractor fetish:eek:

greg_a_morton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this is not the place for this but o well. What kind of turbo would fit on a 300cc single cylinder diesel?:shocked: :shocked: Its not a driveshaft tractor it has belts but I want to take to a mini pull any way! I plan on putting a small stack on in the next few weeks. In the last week after putting motor on I have ridden it about one hour and it has used about one inch of fuel in tank. Its sipping down the street!!:cheers:

greg_a_morton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks Im going to build another for my wife and am going to try to get a 3cylinder diesel to work. Going to set it low in the weeds and try to make it handle going fast.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty darn neat. Who's motor is in it?

greg_a_morton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
EBAY 200224539889 this is the engine I bought off ebay. It is a chinese made knockoff of the yenmar single cylinder engine. All the parts look to be the same and should interchange. From me riding the tractor in the last week this 6hp diesel seams to have the power of a 12hp gas or larger. If there is any body out there needing a motor for a lawnmower or gocart or minibike I highly recomend this little engine. The seller is very friendly and will awnser all questions. Is there Any body out there that has repowered something with a small diesel engine?

BENZIN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like that tractor ;Sweet try and see about some 80s motocycles had turbos on 500cc bikes youcould dtune the boost for that size engine ,I probly
would do the turbo on somthing like a kubota engine :dunno could have stronger internals

greg_a_morton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just mixed up a batch of 50/50 diesel/old fried chicken grease this morn and my little diesel runs well on it. I built a stack for it and wanted to show it off. This is the factory tailpipe off my 87 susuki samurai with a little work. If any body on here knows any thing about these chinese diesels I would like to know how or if I can turn it up to blow some more smoke. Luvs the smoke. The tank has a line that runs to the head and it looks like a injector but has a hard line that goes up to the top were the injector is. I guess it is run off oil pressure. Been looking online for info on engine with no luck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7