Hydroboost line routing

Greg5OH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello, wondering if someone can post a photo or a diagram of how the hydroost lines are hooked up, pump, box, booster. Im on a clean slate everyhtign is disconnected and need to figure this out. Thank you in advance

gandalf

Reaction score
In reviewing my pictures I find that I show only to top end of the hydroboost system, and that not too well. I'll post that picture anyway, in the hopes that it may help.

Sitting here I can't tell you which line goes where, and I'm not going out right now to look. We're getting some serious rain, so I'm not budging.

You must be registered for see images attach

If you have the lines it may be self-evident where they go by their shape and length, once you have one end located.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lines...in theory should only essentially fit one way IIRC...

Mine would not go in incorrectly.

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since you are already building a "hybrid", I think you should think about some custom hydraulic lines, maybe stainless covered for that underhood eyecandy look ;Sweet

I'm sure you're not looking to increase the budget, but I can dream :D If you decide to go custom hose route, shoot me a PM and I'll try to help you out.

Greg5OH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks all, yeah im going to mmount the booster soon and the shape should help me out. lookign at stuff on the floor it didnt make sense to me.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IF you got custom hose route, I'd strongly suggest two of each...under seat spare...can't easily get spares custom made in middle of no mans land

3Kp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope this helps

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IF you got custom hose route, I'd strongly suggest two of each...under seat spare...can't easily get spares custom made in middle of no mans land

But if you convert the ends to -6 jic, they can be made almost everywhere, AND if you use 1WIRE hyd hose instead of cloth like the factory, they should last nearly forever.;Sweet Just Sayin:D

Hmmmm, I should make a kit. lol

James.Taylor012

Reaction score
what fittings would you need to convert to JIC interested in doing a hydraboost swap and have access to JIC fittings and hose.

73idi88f350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is mine one line looks non factory to me

Last edited: