Hrrse Power

Geno

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Horse Power

MY MY MY
SEEN THIS DUDE OR SHOULD I SAY STUD THAT MADE 681 RWHP WITH OVER 1200 LBS OF TORQUE. HAPPENED AT THE EASTERN N.C.DYNO DAY AND YOU CAN VIEW IT ON DTR WHAT WAS FUNNY HE DID IT IN FRONT OF 45 DOG OOPS I MEAN dodge boys SENT THEM WITH THERE TAILs BETWEEN THERE LEGS. I THOUGHT THE DOG (there i go again) DODGE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE TOP DODGE (dam i wish i could get them 2 words streight) DOG. Whats so funny is it was done on a bone stock engine with electronics an a little R/X

But for those of us that don't get top billing and we have to stay down here we will just let the DOGS be on top up there and we can stay down here with less problems an more pony's.

KING D you be the man:thanks: ;)

Last edited:

Geno

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya he told all about it on the place but just said none of his little secrets.

Geno

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Head Hunter
Dont know he just stated a little R/X and I asumed this was a fuel additive but who knows what the go fast boys will do for that little extra.

heartbeatcanada

Reaction score
Ya King D and his brother have there trucks dialed in pretty good. Nice to see numbers like that with no hard parts. Gottta respect the little tips or secrets that they keep to themselves, as any good racer never lets the cat all the way out of the bag. Later Jeremy