HPOP removal cant get one disconnect off from the high pressure line.

rodman68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I am trying to remove a HPOP to replace all the orings due to an oil leak. Well one of the disconnects went ok but the other one will not work. I cant get the line off, the first one went pretty easy. Anybody have any ideas? Do these go bad? Kinda looks like the metal piece inside is bent some on it. Can you remove the the connection to the hpop will that work to at least get it out of the truck?

rodman68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking that but wanted to get another opinion but I am not sure why that disconnect is not working.

rodman68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update what I finally did after numerous tries of getting the quick disconnect off I went ahead and removed it form the head side popped off super easy. Guess that HPOP one will need to be replaced I will do that in the future along with changing the high pressure lines guess they are recommended for replacement if you have the steel braided ones. Everything is together waiting the 24 hours for the loctite to set.

rodman68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok waited the 24 hours took some cranking to get it started but so far so good no leaks seen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online