How do you tell yourself no? - Buying an extra truck

cbarm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd say its a good deal as long as it doesnt burn more oil then fuel. I just got the deal of the month here this morning I think. '89 F350 CC DRW 2WD XLT Lariat 7.3 ATS Turbo 5 spd 275K miles n uses about a quart in 3000 miles. NO rust or dents of any kind, but clearcoat peeling badly. Came with a early 80's 12' camper in the box and is like new...package deal for $1200!!!

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know how many miles off hand with one, since the truck I have has been worked very hard and idled for many long hours over the years on the farm, plus when the speedo cable went my brother just drove it without. But I will say that since my main 6.9 truck is an 86 and it's never been torn down, though I know the rings could stand refreshing, it's worked it's ass off for the last quarter century + ....

That's all I can say about that.

And if I had the nickels and that truck was for sale with those rims and turbo - Sold!

I used to say that "It's better to ask forgiveness than for permission" but I'm divorced. Still, I like the concept

Tim4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She needs some love.

I know some of you guys get steals, I was happy with a deal. Drive it home for $1,200.00

6.9 na. Two wheel drive, Banks exhaust . 187k miles. Whole stack of receipts over the last four years.

I'm a happy oil burner.

Now to go read the post a picture tutorial

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
She needs some love.

I know some of you guys get steals, I was happy with a deal. Drive it home for $1,200.00

6.9 na. Two wheel drive, Banks exhaust . 187k miles. Whole stack of receipts over the last four years.

I'm a happy oil burner.

Now to go read the post a picture tutorial

I had a feeling you'd see things our wayLOL:cheers:

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the wrong place to ask that haha. I agree with who said it above, many enablers here! I just got my husband to agree to keepmy last unauthorized purchase, and just saw a cc dually down the street that needs a good home..... (I am on truck arrest though)

Tim4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need some photo post help.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online