Holy Crap! Check Out This Blast From The Past!!!!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Hey Darrin wasn't that guy selling that one a while ago 'for a friend'? It seems to me I remember it and it was a dealer conversion to the dually since 4x4 and dually weren't available in the pickup at that time.
Still a nice looking rig though.

Correct, It has been on e-bay a couple of times, Nice truck suprised it has not sold.

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
Nobody's going to buy that truck when you can get a much newer one that hasn't been sitting for 25 years at the same price.

82F100SWB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Notice the front lift blocks... If they half assed the lift, who knows what else they did...
Judging from the lack of weathering of the dash and guages, and the fact that it has a proper vintage stereo, I'd say at least some of it is original, and garage kept.

Diezel_Cowboy

It's not like a real ***!
Reaction score
OH YEAH i forgot to mention in my earlier post.............LOOK at the center of the manual hubs.............if that truck was original and garage kept as stated those red center dials would NOT be faded that bad, and on both the passenger and drivers side. I would say that the truck spent a lot of time outside and in the sun for those to fade at their normal pace. ;Really

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GaryB

Members online