hid headlight upgrades

7.3IDIDSL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha it WAS a problem. About 2 minutes after i posted that message i found an awesome spot to mount them. I mounted them behind the grille under the top lip of the header panel. In the end it turned out to be a very easy install thats looks awesome. If someone looked under my hood they would never know i had HIDs installed.

I just got back from going for a quick drive and it isnt even dark here yet and the lights sure do light everything up....and they look awesome.

Does anybody have any tips for adjusting my headlights now? When i installed the HID lights i adjusted them by just standing back and looking at them but i was afraid of putting them too high and blinding other drivers. but after driving with them i think they are a little too low. All the light is pointing on the ground about 3 or 4 feet infront of the truck. And my drivers headlight is pointing too far towards the center of the road i think but im not sure yet. Im just hoping you guys have a good technique of how to adjust the lights properly.

res0wc18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey i have some questions about this. So with this kit i will have true hid in both high and low beam then? Will the high an low beam work and stay on together like when you use the flash to pass function of your head light switch and they both are on at the same time? This is a popular mod to make the low beams stay on when the high beams are on its called a Brite Box http://www.innovadd.com/bb.main.html

My questions are: If i have the brite box and buy your hid kit will both the high and low beam stay on like the original bulbs and not harm the hid stuff?

Also is this the most powerful etc hid kit you can get or do you have some other ones that have more wattage or whatever to make more power? There is 50 and 70 watt Hid kits and i was wondering if you had anything like this that would work for my 9007 bulb app?

Big K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, there is only ONE bulb in the High/Low Bi-Xeon kit...The KIT will MOVE the bulb in and out to simluate the High and Low effect...which it does pretty good...

You will NOT want to use a Brite Box mod, as there is NO reason to use it...and it might not even WORK with that box connected....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online