Hey Bart! (Smoke on startup.)

94turbocrewcab-lb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not yet.

At this point it is mostly conjecture. I am working on my house, and don't have the time to get out there and actually work on the truck yet.

Before I get to work on it, the more I know, the better I'll go about the work when I get to it. Ergo, conjecture first. I'll make up a work/troubleshooting list and have something to follow when I do the work.

Did you find time to work on it yet?
I totally understand not having the time to get to a truck..but I’m going to replace my injectors and swap IP. But I’m getting tons of white smoke as well. It is cold but my old motor never did that

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you find time to work on it yet?
I totally understand not having the time to get to a truck..but I’m going to replace my injectors and swap IP. But I’m getting tons of white smoke as well. It is cold but my old motor never did that

Every instance is unique so his root cause doesn’t mean it’s yours. Principles are the same though, check timing (retarded will be white), injector leaking, injector issue, compression issue in a cylinder, coolant in a cylinder, valve seal (this wouldn’t be white) etc

All that can be diagnosed in under 2 hours

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FordLTDiesel

Members online

No members online now.