HELP!!!!

sandrow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
one of the guys here is a mech and I take everything to him. Does your 4LPM custom hydrogen injection w/amp gauge. help with mileage much?

jhnlennon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would get a used transmission checked out before installing it in your truck. You could be wasting time and money installing a junk trans in your rig. It may be more expensive but I would look into rebuilding it, or taking the time and rebuilding it yourself if equipped to do a job like that. I am telling you this because I know a guy who was trying to save money and ended up buying 4 used transmissions off craigslist before getting one good one to work in his older f150 truck. Lots of time was wasted installing 4 transmissions lol. Just my opinion.

DITTO. Ive been there myself and very RARELY do used drivetrain parts every work out. These transmissions arent like the days of the C-6's and TH400's, where you just went to the yard and dropped a used in. The electronic stuff is more technical and have way too many issues to begin with, to trust anything used and abused.

Unless your getting it for next to nothing, I wouldn't waste your time. Pony up and get it done right the first time; save yourself the headache.

Hydro-idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do see a 5-7 MPG increase when my hydrogen cell is on. I am glad I got that system on my truck it has worked awesome for me

Hydro-idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had mine custom built by an older Guy in town that has been making and selling them for years. Took him about a week to design and make dry cell and about 5 hours installing all the components to my truck. Works well in my truck

Hydro-idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have noticed my hydrogen setup doesn't seem to change the MPG when doing city driving. I see the biggest improvement when driving on the highway and making long hauls, which is when I will kick it on.

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yup (glumly agrees) I found one for $300 if I can come up with it in portland Ore

I didn't see the one your talking about. I know of a truck yard in the area called Tony's that sells them about that price.

Kevin 007

Full-floater
Reaction score
I have noticed my hydrogen setup doesn't seem to change the MPG when doing city driving. I see the biggest improvement when driving on the highway and making long hauls, which is when I will kick it on.

Is there any way you can post a pic of you setup and how you have it plumbed in...

Hydro-idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the hardest part will be me trying to explain all of the custom work I have done to the filtration system I made for it lol. HHO needs to be filtered before entering the intake, or else potassium hydroxide goes down the intake.....and that's no good. Within the next week, I will try and post a new thread about my setup. I have my dad's 50th surprise b-day to attend this weekend back home in Woodbridge

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tony's Ford Truck Parts
Address: 11402 Northeast Wygant Street, Portland, OR 97220
Phone: (503) 262-0636
It's a small yard but all he has is Ford pickups last time I was there. I picked one up from him I believe for $350ish, he had a standard 30 day warranty when I bought mine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08