help! need fan pulley, for 92-93 ctd.

motorgod7

Reaction score
Apparently these things a very hard to find, been calling around the country for weeks with no luck. I have a 90 CTD that i'm upgrading the cooling system on to the 92-93 intercooled style. this is the last part I need, anybody have one I could buy?: A seven blade fan would be nice too. thanks

barefootslim

Reaction score
!st gen parts heads up

Check out Ebay
I just checked and there is a guy in Hartman Arkansas who is selling a bunch of first gen parts, Dunno if they'll work or not but it's worth givvin it a look see!:thumbsup:

93flatbed

Reaction score
The way I understand it all you need is the thermostat housing and the cross flow radiator. I've never head of the pulley needing to be changed out?

motorgod7

Reaction score
93, ya need the fan support,fan pulley, shroud,fan, radiator mounts, t-stat housing, and the radiator. what i'm finally gonna go this weekend is use the old shroud notched out for the new radiator, with the old fan support and fan assembly. I made a plate to go across the core support with the 2 holes needed for the radiator mounts. The upper mounts are stock type 92 dodge just needing holes drilled for them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online