Help i cant find this bracket anywhere!!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi
I have my dana 60 conversion 90% done. but i cant find the track bar bracket anywhere. This is the one that mounts to the frame. I called the dealer and numerous junkyards within the area to no luck. The dealer wasnt being very helpful. If anybody has a parts f350 or knows where to get one. or even has one lying around that a fab shop can duplicate for me i would really appreciate it.

I would like to get this taken care of before i leave for basic training on the fifth of FEB.

Thanks Matt

Attahed is the diagram of what it should be... the one that mounts on the frame.

Attachments

• track_bar.gif
    track_bar.gif
    13.8 KB · Views: 19

suv7734

Reaction score
I had my Ford parts guy look it up. The part is obsolete from Ford and has not been replaced, however...

There is a company called Vintage Auto Parts that buys obsolete parts from Ford. They work in conjunction with the Ford parts departments in cases like this and the parts department can order the part from them. The Ford computer shows 5 pieces in stock. Go back to your Ford parts place and tell them you're looking for part number E8TZ-3A093-A and it should show in their computer that it is available in this manner. My guy figured he could have it here in a week with regular shipping. Let me know if you need anything more.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin

Members online