Help do you know what i can do?

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
What is the deal got a little COLA in my pay and it just seems everything went crazy? my truck is needing parts and i can't rub two nickles together? does anybody need parts for a 6.9? i've tried to sell some stuff on the BAY not much luck? anybody got any suggestions??
thanks
dwight

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
i could give you two nickles to rub together if you have a turbo:D seriously if you have a junk injector pump i could play with i would be interested.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
what do you need? .............................

i didn't plan on selling the truck, but the shop has my heads and gaskets and i need to have $414 to get that stuff out and put it back together? i did sell the filter head so i have 40 or 50 bucks? it may be better just to sell it and start walking?:eek:

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
What is the deal got a little COLA in my pay and it just seems everything went crazy? my truck is needing parts and i can't rub two nickles together? does anybody need parts for a 6.9? i've tried to sell some stuff on the BAY not much luck? anybody got any suggestions??
thanks
dwight

Dwight

Not sure if this helps, but if we new what your ebay name was, there may be some more interest in what you're selling.;Really Or maybe try the marketplace here.

Tom

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
Tom
Thanks, it is my wifes account under the name choleen. i don't have any stuff there right now. I'd much rather the stuff go to the brotherhood than anybody! I didn't want to sell the stuff i got from the extra block.. ( wanted spare parts just in case) But it looks like i have to now?-cuss

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel

Members online