Hard to find fitting help

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
Im looking for a fitting that has an -6AN hose end to Metric male 12mmx1.5 threads. Anyone ever seen anything like this?

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
Most likely you'll end up going with a AN adapter to take you from metric thread to AN, then a AN hose fitting.
http://www.racepartsolutions.com/categories.asp?cat=2

If you need anything from them. Talk to Darrin. He's the owner. Tell him Pat the Crazy Asian with the Supercharged Crown Victoria sent you... If for some reason he can't remember the Crown Vic, tell him the short chinese dude that got him his motor for his mustang.

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
lol thanks. I have purchased many many fitting from them already. They dont seem to have what i am looking for this time though. I am a little tight on space so i was trying to get the fitting all in one. But i will see if i can make the adapter plus a straight hose end to work.

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
I haven't seen a straight adapter like that. Like i said before the only way i know to do that is to use two fittings.

RPS is a few miles from my shop. come to think of it, he still has my pressure washer.

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
cool. I have ordered from him about 3 times now. The only downside is that its all the way in florida and he takes a bit to get the things mailed off. Plus the trip from one end to the other.

mobilemech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is the M12x1.5 thread an o-ring boss fittng, if so they make that fitting in straight, 45's, and 90's. Airoquip (eaton), Gates and Parker hydraulics all have that fitting. If it's metric pipe, is it tappered or straight? What is it for?

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how many you want, Ii use those to put bosch fuel filters on the injection conversions I do.
discount hyd hose has the best prices.
and as mobile said, and good hyd shop will have that in 1 fitting.

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
is the M12x1.5 thread an o-ring boss fittng, if so they make that fitting in straight, 45's, and 90's. Airoquip (eaton), Gates and Parker hydraulics all have that fitting. If it's metric pipe, is it tappered or straight? What is it for?

not sure if its an o ring boss fitting. What i am doing is eliminating the metal hard line that goes from my Bosh VE injection pump to the banjo on the head and using -6AN to replace it. Here is pics of the fitting that came out of it. Had an alum sealing washer on it. I have a M12x1.5 to -4AN fitting and it seems to thread in just fine.

Hose it goes in

You must be registered for see images attach

fitting that came out. Then goes off the hard line

You must be registered for see images attach

Ill take a look at the links above and see what i can find. Thanks guys. Russ the link you posted is the adapter that i can get. I was looking to get the metric male threads straight to an AN hose end. So i can eliminate having to get a hose end to go on the adapter you posted.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you likely wont find a metric hose end, almost everything goes to an/jic/sae.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726