Had to make the Decision

7.3shrk

to sell my truck. I am so angry to do so, and it is killing me! I talked it over with the wife, and we agreed that it would sell faster than my other truck. We had an incident arise with my step children and their father, and we (along with the law) are handling it to the best of our abilities, which means that we need to sacrafice a few different things. I have posted it on Craigslist, but no inquiries. I might be able to sell it to the guy I first had bought it from which would make me feel better since it had sentimental value for him, but I do not know if he will be able to do so.

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRUSTRATED! I REALLY LIKED THIS TRUCK!

suv7734

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that. I can completely relate to the step-child/ex husband thing and what it can cost. I hope you do well on the sale. Hopefully you can get things under control and then maybe you can find another IDI in a while.
Good luck.

Bruce

7.3shrk

Thanks, I already told my wife that if/when things calm down, I WILL buy another 1992 to 1994 IDI. She said I deserve to get a newer truck, and I told her it would be another truck like this one. It just sucks, because this is the truck I wanted for years, but settled on my other truck when I bought it 8 1/2 years ago!

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
here's a couple of problems I saw with your CL ad.
1. you're asking at pretty high coin. Right in CC dually price range.
With no pics posted in the Ad, people aren't going to even give it the time to email you.
2. You have some pretty stiff competition this week. I counted about four IDI ads that are asking at half of your asking and below. There's three OBS PSD's in your price range too.
You do have one thing working in your favor. It's a D60 converted F250.
good luck!;Sweet

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That sucks. Too bad I don't have a lot of extra cash around. I'd "rent" it from you until you were ready to buy it back.