Got the old girl back:)

Deezle1

Fah-Q Racing
Reaction score
Hey guys! I bought back my old dumper and got rid of the 3rd gennie. missed her too much and the guy offered it back to me...im so happy, i forgot how hard it rips. ive got some things missing in my profile about it cuz of the character limit, but pm me if ya want ne more info:D

Glad to have her back, and rid of computers :D
Dom

DBogo

Reaction score
dom we need pics i still havnt seen this thing sence you sold er the first time

Whit

Reaction score
Dom, Glad ya got the ol girl back........why the heck did ya sell er in the first place ...........dont ************ over there to deliver a pop knot on yer head LOL dont sell till ya check with the boys first :D

Deezle1

Fah-Q Racing
Reaction score
It was a really nice truck, till it wouldnt run and all the techies at my dealership had no idea what to do.....they replaced all the injectors, head, fuel pump, and flashed the comp..............still would 't run, so they threw a whole new motor in it, and boy let me tell ya im glad it was under warentee. soon after i decided that the new dodge wasnt my thing, and the guy i sold Blue talked to me at the store and said he'd sell me my truck back. and i said, Hey, i got a spankin new truck at my house right now, and u can drive that home right now if u pay it off on your own...he agreed:D and i got my lost love back:D:)

Dom

Deezle1

Fah-Q Racing
Reaction score
nope:) and they are the easyest and cheepest to get power:D Not to mention the smoke pourin outta the stacks, screamin turbos, and plain good looks were all worth gettin her back;)

Dom

p.s. towed for the first time after gettin her back:D:D:D

Deezle1

Fah-Q Racing
Reaction score
Also today i was headed to work from my buddies house and was going to the toll booths. This red mustang pulls up next to me and goes to pull ahead of me like a jerk.....so i firmly planted my foot to the vynal:D truck downshifted, belched a hugh cloud of smoke, and i blazed past him like he was settin still:D he came up to me at a rest stop (needed a cuppa coffee) and says "holy moly man, that thing smoked like it was gunna blow up, then is was just gone!That things awesome, can i get your #? all my buds have a diesel club and u gotta join! U'd tear everyone a new one! so i gave him my cell number, and sure as heck i get a call at 10 am to go to The Valley for some race action at midnight. so ill post how i did...and yes i AM using Big Blue;)

Gettin ready to hand out whuppins to smokers and ricers alike,
Dom

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online