got stacks!

noahz

92 F250 idi
Reaction score
I GOT TWO SIX INCH STACKS. IM GONNA RUN DUAL STRAIGHT PIPES SO I WONT NEED A Y PIPE AT ALL. ILL POST PICS SOON

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
umm.... quit yellin at Us!

You wont be able to stand the drone when diving long distance on the interstate....

Must be nice to be 16?

Sycostang67

Scooty Puff Junior
Reaction score
Thats gonna sound awesome, I miss the sound of my unmuffled 460 through 5" stacks. My neighbor used to say his chest got harier every time he heard my truck. I love the sound of my IDI as well, just wish it was louder. I'll take the turbo over the noise anyday though.

pafixitman

Reaction score
umm.... quit yellin at Us!

You wont be able to stand the drone when diving long distance on the interstate....

Must be nice to be 16?
:rotflmao

Yep old age sucks, don't it. we want sound deadners, mufflers, cushy seats, nice ride quality, quiet tires....

Sycostang67

Scooty Puff Junior
Reaction score
I thought people lost their hearing as they got older, in which case you would want it louder. :rotflmao

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
As young as I am, I love the song that a BB 4 barrel with the manhole covers open sings while going down the track!

But the Cherry Bomb I have on my truck gets on my nerves. I want it to be as quiet as possible, just the sound of rushing air coming from the tailpipe. Not that I got some $4 coming in, I may put the factory muffler back on and run dual 4"ers.

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
factory mufflers are very very restrictive, go with some straight-thru aftermarket muffler, I run some gasser Magnaflow and even tho she dumps under the bed she's still quieter than the straight pipe exiting at the factory location.

Fordman75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm throwing a pair of ****** Aero-Chamber mufflers on mine this spring. They are a nice straight thru design.:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REM70

Members online

No members online now.