Got my Ray-Wel air cleaner lid...

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
...and what a piece of friggen garbage. i do wanna thank cheaperjeeper for selling me it, it was packed nicely and arrived w/o harm.

but wow, this is a total joke. it is JUST like the stock lid but made from alminium. it is the same height and the funnel is the same as the soup bowl on the stock lid. i didnt get to run it yet because i need a shorter bolt, if i even run it. i think ill just sell it on eBay.

no wonder they went out of business and no one heard of em...:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

greythorn3

wheelordie.com
Reaction score
...and what a piece of friggen garbage. i do wanna thank cheaperjeeper for selling me it, it was packed nicely and arrived w/o harm.

but wow, this is a total joke. it is JUST like the stock lid but made from alminium. it is the same height and the funnel is the same as the soup bowl on the stock lid. i didnt get to run it yet because i need a shorter bolt, if i even run it. i think ill just sell it on eBay.

no wonder they went out of business and no one heard of em...:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

HEHEHE!!! this is a funny post!

A+

RAy:rotflmao

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well if it is exactly the same as the Banks Power Pack lid, it should be taller, take a bigger filter, and clear the intake a little different then the stock bowl.

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
but it isnt, i will get comparasin pics later today. i put the stock lid w/o the soup bowl on top of the RayWel and it fit perfectly. i also took the while air cleaner off with the stock filter in and they both were the same height inside.

Cheaper Jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey dude if you want to send it back I'll refund everything but the shipping - just say the word...

I didn't have a stock lid to compare it to, but from looking at pictures of one it looked like it was deeper to accomodate a taller filter, just like the Banks.

Cheaper Jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, sorry it turned out to not be better than the stock lid - but at least it has more bling! ;)

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
i put it on, i used the stock hold down bolt with 5 sway bar end link bushings and a big washer LOL.

on my little test drive it did seem to pull a lot harder above 2,000 rpm...maybe its just me but ill try my hill test and go from that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online