got me another IDI finally

fx4wannabe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I don't know how many remember me but I finally got me another IDI truck. This one is a 94 turbo F350 4x4 4 door long bed with zf5 tranny. Has 198000 on it. I need to get some pics of it this weekend. i should be around a little more again.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haven't heard from you in a while. The last time was just after the Tn IDI ralley in '06. Sounds like a great truck......WHERE ARE THE PHOTOS!

Heath

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
nice sounds just like my truck, its not white is it:eek:

my BIL just bought a 96 crew 4x4 diesel that is white just like mine, it was funny driving around town together and watching people do double takesLOL

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back, oh winner of the 06' "Best Work Truck" award. ;Sweet

fx4wannabe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I haven't picked it up yet so thats why no pics. I paid $7400 for it but it looks to be pretty cherry. Its blue and grey 2 tone. can't wait to get it. I have been looking for this truck for about a year so I jumped on it. Paid more than I should have but the owner knew what he had so he wasn't coming down any. I should have it on tues. or wed. and I'll get some pics.

fx4wannabe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I hope so. The guy is a diesel mechanic and he has a couple more. He bought this one for his son and then his son didn't want it so he sold it to me.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
nice find, if it makes you feel any better that is right around what i had to cough up for mine.

IDIeselman

Reaction score
Well, What would make me feel better is if you sold it to me for that price:angel: That's one nice looking truck;Sweet Welcome back from a down diesel brother. You are with diesel....I am without..............For now. :yell: DARRIN!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylerperson

Members online

No members online now.