Got cold this morning

Dieselmaster

Diesel addict
Reaction score
Well it got cold for Havasu... 37º ...

And those factory batteries finally went....

Got in to start it and RRRRRRrrrrrr click click click.

Luckily I had the batteries that I bought when my starter went out. I put those in on my lunch break.. Now I am back on the road...

Man I hate it when little things like that happen. Specially when its cold out...

And all you guys in Wyoming don't give me no crap about cold... I have been watching your weather because my mom still lives up there and know that its been cold.... Infact I bet you really enjoyed that little blizzard you had Saturday/Sunday...

My sister was traveling from Riverton back to Casper and said it got somewhat nasty.

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
Thirty seven degrees ain't cold regardless of where you live...:sorry: That's just about cold enough for the glow plugs to be needed.

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
I'm familiar with your hellish climate...LOL My brother owns property in Meadview,AZ and although it's not as hot as on the river, I've been there in summer's baking heat...and it sure roasts.

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Having a heat wave here, it's all of 1* with just a mild wind that drops us to -14* :D

That was no blizzard, it was nothing more than a light snow, but then again we lived in North Dakota for 6 years & the wife is from Canada ;p

Put in for mid winter fire school & hopefully I'll be selected to make the annual pilgrimage to Riverton come Jan LOL LOL

Dieselmaster

Diesel addict
Reaction score
believe it or not I miss it... the cold and the snow....

My wife hates it... I told her it wasn't "that" cold there so she agreed to move back for a year or two.... the first winter back it was hitting -40...

Needless to say she was planning for us to move back as soon as the roads weren't icy... :D

smokin_stroker00

Reaction score
Originally posted by gotdiesel?
It was -2 when I came to work this morning, that's just starting to get good and chilly !!!!

What do you think of the weather now?
We was below zero for a week now we have highs in the 60's

Last edited:

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We got into the 50 in Michigan... But, old man winter is back and we are going to get some snow...

ISNMU

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
You guys want fickle weather?

Here in NC just before Christmas mid 60's....day after Christmas,4 inches snow followed by 2"sleet........then a few 16deg mornings
with highs in the 30's Had to bundle up good riding the 4-wheeler towing the kiddies around the pasture on an old car hood!........

....till thurs-mid 50's and clear sun followed by New Years eve and day highs- 70deg:rolleyes: ;)

Finally got to wash the snirt off my truck over the weekend:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online