Defining Insanity
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Wires are all wrapped as a whole with one continuous wrap, then wrapped in conduit, wrapped again with tape in one long wrap, and where the branches feed off, taped to the main trunk, then sprayed with rubber. The loop is the trailer tow harness I pulled off a CC truck and didn't want to cut it down and splice it. There are splices in this where wires were damaged and needed repaired. I REALLY don't want to pull this apart but I'm having second thoughts about it. Trying to keep the wires nice for aslong as I can given this truck will be swimming and dealing with mud also. I seen how Ford did it. They would either wrap the wires and leave the conduit open, or leave the wires open and wrap the conduit. I did both. Either way ford did it worked but I'm trying to do better. I can put "breather ports" in this if needed.
What do you all think?

Cruiseomatic

Defining Insanity
Reaction score
Stock harness that I didn't tear apart but unwrapped the old factory tape and put fresh. The attempted to strengthen the conduit and make it water resistant. I'm undoing all of it and looking to do it back stock. No point in trying to reinvent the wheel.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zemmeron

Members online