Glow plug harness...

Craig58

Reaction score
Just ordered a glow plug harness from Classic diesel design. It's the blue braided replacement for my badly worn OEM one. Question is concerning the install of the new harness....should it be enclosed into the OEM loom because of the engine heat or should I just zip tie it to the loom that already exists? Thanks in advance

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just laid mine on top of the engine. I pulled the old GP harness out of the engine harness before doing the swap.

ROCK HARVEY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was tempted by that harness, but I went with a cheap 6.0 harness swap instead. I remember the CDD item description saying that the harness material was heat resistant. Plus it looks cool so it’d be a shame to hide it in a split loom!

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
OldIDI, which harness are you asking about? There's one to relocate your controller and there's one that's a stand alone harness that does away with the controller.

Craig58

Reaction score
OldIDI, the glow plug harness is working well. Well made, to me it seemed a little short in length but it did connect and have had no issues with the connections.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online