Getting conflicting info on injectors...Help.

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
As suggested, I talked to Bean's (spoke with Chris) told him what I have & he suggested stage 1 single shots & a TS 6 position chip & the other normal stuff to go with it all. Told me that would put about 375hp to the ground. I'm sort of limited with the powdered con rods & he said to keep it under 400HP ( as I was told before on here)

Now, I had to call Ken @ DPS for something else & inquired about PSD goodies & he recommended a performance injector but staying with a split shot due to the rods. All else was the same.

So which is it? split or single.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
either 1 but i would stick with beans.many more than happy bean customers out there.plus his customer service cant be beat!!!BDP knows thier stuff and wont steer you wrong.

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
either 1 but i would stick with beans.many more than happy bean customers out there.plus his customer service cant be beat!!!BDP knows thier stuff and wont steer you wrong.

I'm leaning that way but I'm a happy DPS customer too. I hear what your saying about BDP though.

How much louder will the single shot's make the motor? Is the power difference that much between split & single's? Also, do I need to do the fuel system upgrade with bigger injectors?

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You'll be happier with single shots.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well your only going to stage 1s so no you dont need to upgrade the fuel system,but you may want to eventually upgrade to a regulated return system at some point.

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Whats the difference between the two? I was talking about the ITP kit listed first in the fuel section on Bean's site.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online