Get todays posts

Whit

Reaction score
Max, was wondering if you could bomb the site a bit, I check the site several times a day and I read every post that is put up, Since I read all the posts I really like the view new posts button but all ya get is what is new since the time you were there last so I was wondering if you could add a button for "View todays posts", Ya see when ya get my age sometimes I have to think about things before I post a thread, and as forgetful as I seam to be getting I usually cant find the one I am looking for.

Cheers, Kevin

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
When I get here, I usually hit "view new posts"
Sumtimes, it says something about "no matches were found"
:confused:
WHISKY TANGO FOXTROT OVER:yell: :thanks:

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
Kevin & George...The two of you must have been inhaling a bit too much diesel exhaust. LOL I see nothing wrong with the way the site is set up...and you both are my junior :D.

Whit

Reaction score
Originally posted by hheynow
Kevin & George...The two of you must have been inhaling a bit too much diesel exhaust. LOL I see nothing wrong with the way the site is set up...and you both are my junior :D.

OK senior LOL

Cheers, Kevin

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Top of the page, right next ot the "CHAT button is the View New Posts link. Click it and see what happens:thanks:

Whit

Reaction score
Mike, thats the button I always use, what I am after is a button to view todays posts, that way ifin I come back in a few hours I could still get ALL of todays posts not just the last few hours worth

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You aint askin fer much are ya?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online