Fuse chart?

cscmc1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is pretty sad, but my new-to-me 89 F250 dually 4WD did not come with a fuse access panel or manual, so I don't know which fuses are which, to be honest! Does anyone have scan of the fuse chart?

Thanks!

Chris

cscmc1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, gents! I need a fuse chart (something to print off and keep in the glove box), of course, but what I need immediately is a link that's on with the ignition that I can wire my volt meter to.

SKimballC

Reaction score
You could just use a test light til you find one that's keyed power. I draw 12v from the spot on the second to bottom row directly to the right of the big round hazard flasher relay in the bottom left of the fues box. Its for power windows, which my 88 does not have.

cscmc1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SKimballC -- that's what I did last night to find lighting and whatnot... just a pain in the butt, as I'm laying on 10 years of dirt and mud and I have limited daylight hours to get this stuff done after work. I wound up tapping into the light in the ash tray, as my gauges are over there near the radio anyway. They even dim, though, with that setup! Now I just need to track down 12V that's switched with the ignition and I'm good to go. If you saw the underide of my dash you'd know how precarious that can be.

Thanks for the 12V power location, though -- I'll check that out and see if it works for me! I appreciate it!

Boobylinks

Reaction score
1989 F-Series and Bronco Fuse Chart

Taken from Chilton's Ford Full Size Trucks 87-91 Repair Manual, page 6-226

Attachments

• 89 F-Series and Bronco.bmp
    168.9 KB · Views: 19