Fuel selector valves FSV

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If anyone is going to throw away there FSV, PM me. I'll send you a prepaid shipping label. All you would have to do is get a Flat Rate USPS Priority Mail box, slap the preglued label on it and ship it.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Please tell us what your getting into if its not top secret.... Sorry I have only one and its in use. Has been since 1989 when my rig was made up in Canada... These sure are nice Canadian built Ford trucks to. Sure, they have some issues but we can handle them.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, Gary there all fixable, pretty sure I can fix them, done a few. My thought is. If I fix them, I'd sell them back, if wanted, for around $80, that would include shipping both ways.
They are so damn expensive for the OEM. Best price I can find is from SilverStateFordParts.com--$256 shipped online order. Thanks to Petri317
If ya can do the mods to the Autozone, Advance, O'reilly and others that sell the Pollack FSV for ~$80 which is basically the same as the Ford OEM. Mods are, the fuel line connections from a quick connect to a rubber hose, the mount may be vertical as opposed to horizontal, the connector has to be changed, but comes with the FSV.

Zaggnutt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone is going to throw away there FSV, PM me. I'll send you a prepaid shipping label. All you would have to do is get a Flat Rate USPS Priority Mail box, slap the preglued label on it and ship it.

Working on the manual selector project now. Will PM when ready. Ford's price is offensive. I appreciate what you're doing.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Wow.. Another cottage business gets off the ground...:thumbsup::thumbsup::hail:sly Glad your picking up the deal to help others. Thats what makes this forum world famous...:sly

smokin150

aka Diesel Weasel
Reaction score
I'm canning mine... My tanks are joined and I have no use for it.... It still works if ya want it

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
need a link to his teck 101 it is awol in the tech archives

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grizzly Wrecker