Fuel Injection Pressure Sensor

BryantMarwitz

Reaction score
Hello all, I am currently finishing up the rebuild on my 7.3 IDI while I was putting the injector lines on I realized that I've misplaced the fuel injection sensor. It also is called a pulse timing adapter. I've looked up the prices on them and they are pricy to say the least. In the likely event I can't find it, does anyone know somewhere to get them cheaper? Is the part that important I know the lines have to be a specific length for the timing. I was just thinking that if I had a another line that would make up for the length that might work.

Thanks!

BryantMarwitz

Reaction score
@Thewespaul That would be amazing man I checked for IDI's in the junkyards around me (van and truck) there just aren't very many of them in the junkyard. So I can't find a number one line for a van or that little piece out of a junkyard. My mom is actually in San Antonio currently so I could have her pick it up. If you could email me a phone number so I can setup a time to pick it up that would be awesome. how much do you want for it?
[email protected]

dgr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how does this sender work and what do u hook it up too?
It creates an electrical signal when the injectors opens. It hooks to a diesel specific timing meter that has a pulse input

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online