Fuel Filter Housing

mohavewolfpup

Diesel Wolf Puppy
Reaction score
Anyone have a fuel filter housing for a 6.9? Mine broke the valve you use to bleed air/fuel out of it a while back, so it's got a bolt wedged in it. For obvious reasons though, i'd like that feature back. Junkyards are a wash, if I don't get to the truck asap, it's gone. always.

some of you lucky ******** get ones with a international logo! :love: Anywho, I'd just like one with the schrader valve to bleed the air!

Let me know your price + shipping to 89108.

Thanks!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also have one and can fix you up if needed.

mohavewolfpup

Diesel Wolf Puppy
Reaction score
I also have one and can fix you up if needed.

How much? Still curious how much a pyrometer and egt gauge (isspro and also seperate gauges, have a combo isspro currently in the dash that someone cut up) would cost from you. Seems to be a wild price spectrum on diesel sites for them,not sure if they are good sites either to order from.

I'm hoping to put them into a pod array on my truck (left side portion of the window on the pillar), have a odd tv setup i'm keeping in mine for shows below the a/c controls, so can't mount the gauges there. Hoping the pod pillar from isspro would fit right in!

theguruat12

Certified Tinkerer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Idk about the 6.9 head, but for the 7.3 head I swapped to, I just bought a Schrader bleed valve with NPT threads on the end from Ace and screwed it in. 6.9 is a smaller thread size though. Unfortunately I don't have the bleed valve on my old 6.9 head, or else it'd be yours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JFMac

Members online