FS: ATS Turbo w/ Upgraded Wheel, Up-pipe & Factory Airbox

wmoguy

Reaction score
* This won't be ready for delivery until roughly the 2nd week of Dec.

ATS Wastegated Turbo with a Fresh Typ4 rebuild. Has new CHRA and 60-1 compressor wheel upgrade (done by Typ4) Turbo was rebuilt roughly 4k miles ago. IIRC it cost me around $550 just to have all the work aforementioned done to it.

Also comes w/ the Factory Turbo Up-Pipe & OEM Factory Turbo Airbox and the Oil Drain Pedestal.

The 60-1 compressor wheel is a MAJOR upgrade, I think most would/will like the performance gains sub 12psi even on a non-inter cooled IDI.

I'm asking $650 for everything listed.

I would consider a trade towards a Short Block or Long block 7.3. IDI that does NOT have cavitation issues. I don't really care if its running or not but it must be completely rebuildable without a lot of headaches. If we trade you gotta figure out how to get the block shipped to me at your expense.

Again this wont be ready to ship until roughly the 2nd weekend of Dec. I'm listed now as I'm doing a lil spring cleaning in November.

Tarantula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Turbo

Hello, I am interested in the turbo and to make things easy, I live in the Front Range area, Please check your inbox.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent

Members online