FS: ATS Turbo Kit 3" DP with Custom Intake

REDDEVL

Reaction score
Going to sell the ATS Turbo Kit off my 90 7.3, This is a wastegated turbo, and the center section was replaced less than 10,000 miles ago. kit will come with everything needed to put it on, including the custom fender mount air intake i built for it, with the AFE filter. will also include the washer fluid tank relocation bracket, and the custom overflow tank i built. Asking $1000.00 Shipped.

Attachments

• IDITURBOKIT.jpg
    IDITURBOKIT.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 34
  • IDIINTAKEPIPE.jpg
    IDIINTAKEPIPE.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 43
  • INTAKEIDI.jpg
    INTAKEIDI.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 30
  • IDITURBOKIT2.jpg
    IDITURBOKIT2.jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

REDDEVL

Reaction score
is this the complete kit... exhuast pipes and all??? or just turbo and intake???

Comes with everything, except valve covers. only thing that will need to be moded is the drive side valve cover to move the CCV to. this is done by drilling a 1" hole. so it will be a bolt on kit ready to install.

REDDEVL

Reaction score
nope still for sale.

one thing i wanted to mention that's nice about this setup is it does not require relocation of the glow plug controller, the only thing i had to mod was the fire wall pinch weld, the oil psi sensor wire "to make it longer", and pull off the driver side valve cover to drill a hole in it for the CCV. I did have to weld a 90 on the factory CCV breather but will be including that.

im also pretty sure i have some new gaskets to go for the turbo oil drain, exhaust housing, CCV, valley pan.......... and so on.

REDDEVL

Reaction score
bump, price is not firm, shoot me an offer if anyone is interested. actual miles on new turbo are, 6,463.

REDDEVL

Reaction score
well have decided to go a different direction with the truck so im going to be keeping the turbo kit. thanks for all the interest.