FS 2003 6.0 with Trans & Tcase

CSARebel916

WMO Burner
Reaction score
I have a 03 6.0 diesel engine with 128k miles. Engine is complete but has no wiring. The oil pan and turbo were taken off so it could be removed from the truck without taking the cab off. It has an after market intake and aftermarket 4in down pipe. Also in this deal, you get the torque shift auto trans and tcase, that were mated to this engine. Truck was running and driving when everything was pulled. Trying to just recoupe some money. Im asking alot less than what its worth, I think. Id like to get $5500.00 OBO for everything. If your truely intrested please call me at 330-207-3115, Chris.

I dont want to seperate but, money does talk lol. Let me know what ya think!!

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
I have a 03 6.0 diesel engine with 128k miles. Engine is complete but has no wiring. The oil pan and turbo were taken off so it could be removed from the truck without taking the cab off. It has an after market intake and aftermarket 4in down pipe. Also in this deal, you get the torque shift auto trans and tcase, that were mated to this engine. Truck was running and driving when everything was pulled. Trying to just recoupe some money. Im asking alot less than what its worth, I think. Id like to get $5500.00 OBO for everything. If your truely intrested please call me at 330-207-3115, Chris.

I dont want to seperate but, money does talk lol. Let me know what ya think!!

Got the cat convertor?

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
That is a good deal. I wish I had the extra coin. I would buy this, and have it as a spare if I ever need it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online