FS 1997 Ford F-350 crew cab 7.3l diesel long bed pickup - $6900 obo - Selinsgrove, PA

camo85

smoke em out
Reaction score
(Note that I'm posting this for the hubby, so hopefully I did everything right!)

Selling my lifted Ford F-350 crew cab after upgrading to a 2004 Ford. Sorry to see it go, but can't have two car payments for too long.

7.3l diesel, 5spd transmission, custom front bumper, moon visor, clear headlights, cold air intake, aftermarket 4" exhaust (downpipe included, not installed), new batteries, long bed, sprayed bedliner, warn 1/4 turn hubs, PS, PB, power windows, power door locks, keyless entry, ice cold A/C, 3/4 or more tread on 35" tires, runs and drives 100%. Inspected till October 2013. Many new suspension and steering parts. We keep the truck well maintained. 299K miles. No major issues, clean and nearly rust free. A great truck that needs nothing to drive across the state for you!

There are four 37" military tires with 90% or more tread life on 16.5" rims available to work into the purchase price. Two have some cracks, but are 100% road functional. A red truck cap is also available (need shocks, does not lock).

My work schedule is hectic, but I will be home friday nights and weekends to show the truck. I have owned it for the past 100K miles and almost all of those were highway miles. The truck is located about an hour north of Harrisburg.

There is one spot of rust starting on the passenger rear door jam, and slight bubbling/rust spots on the rear fenders. Solid underneath. Cruise does not work, rear power windows go down but are difficult to get closed, some smoke on a cold startup, but not when running, driver's seat is worn.

More pictures can be seen on the ebay ad at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190767779513&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:MOTORS:1123#ht_1943wt_1165
(link has been fixed)

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there is a problem with the posting, it will not work, but i am interested, like a lot more pics.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
I will shoot my SIS a text, she must have forgot to check back.

camo85

smoke em out
Reaction score

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im out, im looking to buy something that is reasonable in price to vehicle shape and something that would pass WV state inspection without any work.

camo85

smoke em out
Reaction score
Passes PA state inspection just fine, and we are supposed to be one of the toughest inspection areas in the usa. Sorry to hear you think the price to vehicle shape is not within each other, not sure what you are seeing to make you think so cause the truck is in very good shape. Thanks for telling me the link was broken.

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ill give you a bump for a decent truck, but with WV state inspection, the rust hole in the bed would fail it. not knocking your truck, and im not going to say anything else about it out of respect, but i do like the way it looks, and if it was the right price, i would buy it. you read that right, im in the market for a crew cab truck and i do have cash in hand. so to recap, i think its a good looking truck, and it would suit my needs, and im giving you a bump to help you out.

Silver Burner

Burnin' Oil&Rubber
Reaction score
I just hope you're not replacing that with an 04 6 liter.... Ragardless, GLWS. Should sell easy at that price.