FS: 1994 Ford F350 Dually

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For Sale: 1994 Ford F350 Dually IDI - I'm posting this for a buddy of mine who is not a member of the site, he bought this truck a few months ago coming from a 2000 Powerstroke 4x4 Dually that was totaled when a tree landed on it. Anyway he really wants to get back into a 4x4 and PS so this one goes up for sale. I told him I would post here for him in case anyone here is interested. Here's a bit about the truck:
*1994 Ford F350 Dually
* 350,*** miles on the body
* Approx. 78,000 on a Dealer's Diesel IDI -- (Same engine as my own
actually)
* Tranny and rear end done at the same time replacement engine was
done.
* 6 new tires with approx 2500 miles
* New Shocks
* Master Cylinder is also new.
* Goose neck ball in bed
My personal impression of the truck is it's a very nice truck. It's very tight and it's hard to believe the body has that kind of miles actually! If I hadn't done so many mods to mine over the last 10 years I would seriously consider replacing mine with this one. Just a nice clean solid truck.
Truck is located in Boiling Springs, SC. If interested or know someone who might be PM me and I will get you in touch with the owner. There are more pics over in an album on my Facebook profile page. I will also be posting a link to a youtube vid so ya'll can hear it run.....

Asking price is $7500 with best offers considered.

Clicky here...https://youtu.be/tYWvrX2ac3I

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 222
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    360 KB · Views: 224
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    528.8 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is a good clean looking truck. I would post pics underneath so that the rust belt guys can see how clean it is. If it lived it's life in SC then it's probably pretty clean. I'm guessing it's been painted at some point because I don't remember that being a factor color. Maybe it is. :dunno

If it is as represented, to the right guy you might get that price. For me being 2wd and auto makes it not as attractive but it depends on what you want to do with it.

Edit: Okay yes I think that was a factory color. I got a better look at it in a different picture.

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well thanks for all your kind words about the grey truck parked to the side but really we should concentrate on the one that's listed for sale! LOL

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New tranny and axle done with eng?
You might have him put a lot more info down to get that kinda money out of it!
Damn nice LOOKING rig.
Documentation on drivetrain?
Out here where we be proud of our stuff that seems like the dealership priceing.( if one was available today)
Best of luck.

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a bump for a price drop! Spoke with the owner tonight and he is going to get with the PO about possibly collecting documentation of engine work etc. I myself can verify the engine has been replaced as I have the same replacement engine (Dealer's Diesel) in my own but he's going to see if he can get the paperwork saying when and how and who etc etc. Alright he's not a kid and he's not married to this thing so any and all offers will be entertained!
Thanks and Happy New Year to all!

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL yah it ended up going quick after I emailed you the last time. LOL He is now the proud owner of a 2007 (i think) F250 4x4 Powerstroke. More power to him....well yah he got more power but not a nicer truck....LOL....actually it's a beautiful truck but he is surrrrreeeee paying for it!! LOL

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL yah it ended up going quick after I emailed you the last time. LOL He is now the proud owner of a 2007 (i think) F250 4x4 Powerstroke. More power to him....well yah he got more power but not a nicer truck....LOL....actually it's a beautiful truck but he is surrrrreeeee paying for it!! LOL
he's going to regret going to the 6.4
i've been problem free with the company 2015 6.7, but I'm starting to get pics of truck fires starting from the engine compartment. noone done a cause yet, but with all the crap under the hood and all that heat concentrated in the middle "V", common sense says something's gotta burn.

pafixitman

Reaction score
but he is surrrrreeeee paying for it!! LOL

Payments suck but the problem with older trucks (when buying them) is getting the cash together to get one. At least that is my issue! My Elantra payment is (now with lower gas prices) just a bit more than the fuel bill was for the Jeep! I still keep looking though!

This year does not appear to be the "year of a truck" because of the wedding and the numerous "honey do" items - tile backsplash in kitchen, new dishwasher, add a second panel and rewire kitchen, new recessed lights, crown molding, paint interior...get the pop up repaired and registered, POR-15 the utility trailer.......

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Calvin,

An 07 will still be a 6.0..... 6.4 was 08-10 only.....

Man I thought I told a lie!! LOL....yah i thought he said it had the 6.0 because he was talking about it being bullet proofed?

Hey Joe, there is always something!!! LOL......speaking of adding electrical service....I still have a 30 amp service working great!! You do good work!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online