fs: 1994 Ford Dana 60 4.10 DRW hub SAS

tmills213

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a front dana 60 Balljoint that came off a 1994 f350 that was converted to dually 4x4. 4.10 gears.

I should have everything you need besides the pitman arm and t-case yoke. have panhard bar, bracket, leaf springs, and cardan driveshaft.

I was going to do the swap but don't think I can justify a complete gear swap for my cheap truck and would like the space back and on to other bigger projects.

I do have the dually front rims and tires.

asking $700 pickup in holland, mi

You must be registered for see images attach

poos

Last edited:

tmills213

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought so. I would like to keep it but my wife would like to park in the garage again haha:)

tmills213

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SOLD SOLD SOLD....

gave the darn thing away and the guy still wanted to low ball me by half after i drove 30 minute to meet him. told him to take a hike but he had a change of heart magically. craigslist people sometimes suck.

Last edited:

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
craigslist is great.it's just that sometimes the people you meet suck lol.it's no fault of the medium used.

leojr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Craigslist is worth every penny it costs you....

Gotta be smarter and wiser than they are and see a sucker punch before it is thrown...figuratively speaking.

i could use a nicely priced D60 with 4:10s but am in TX otherwise I would have thrown my hat into the ring.

Glad the wife can park in the garage again!

tmills213

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Craigslist is worth every penny it costs you....

Gotta be smarter and wiser than they are and see a sucker punch before it is thrown...figuratively speaking.

i could use a nicely priced D60 with 4:10s but am in TX otherwise I would have thrown my hat into the ring.

Glad the wife can park in the garage again!

you are right . I have done a large number on CL and usually I can tell. My own fault volunteering to drive so far. thats a given.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online