FS: 1985 diesel parts--cowl intake, injectors, injection pump, 3g alt, cdr, and more

damac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FS: 1985 diesel parts--glowplugs, vacuum pump, alternator

Only things I have left on the shelf collecting dust from the truck in my sig that we had towed away because the engine went south. Not even sure if these are worth shipping. Glowplugs would be cheap to send. Alt and vacuum pump could fit in medium priority mail box worst case.

stock alt with ac---i have a stock alt as well that just has the cooling fin on it, i took the pulley off to add to my 3g alt :)
You must be registered for see images attach

8 motocraft glowplugs----i installed these a couple years ago when i got the truck on a push button. all of them work great and they pulled out easy with just a tad bit of dusty buildup on them, no swelling. these are the spade type that came on this truck.

vacuum pump--this is just a used working unit with the pulley and mounting bracket still attached. also a vbelt that goes to it to alt, that was new less than 5,000 miles ago

Last edited:

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dibs on the cdr, how much for the cdr and also a price on the h-max cowl intake aswell.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REM70

Staff online