FS: '04 VW Touareg V10 TDI

greg_a_morton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
people on here drive $1500 trucks and more than likely cant afford a truck like this. I love how people make a profile to sell something then you never see them again!:dunno

rebel_horseman

Rt. Wing Extremist
Reaction score
Yep. Notice the total post count of 3 posts. Guess this winner did a search for diesel forum to list his grossly overpriced SUV. Honestly...$26k for a 7 year old vehicle with almost 100k miles. cookoo

gatorman21218

Reaction score
Not my style. If i had 25 grand to spend on a new car, I would drop a 12v71 into an old F600. No leather seats, keyless start, navigation system. Just an old ford and 14 liters of screamin detroit

atikovi

Reaction score
people on here drive $1500 trucks and more than likely cant afford a truck like this. I love how people make a profile to sell something then you never see them again!:dunno

I've been reading the forums here for a long time now. And yep, I registered here 5 years ago just so I could list this truck here now.

greg_a_morton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will say that I did not see your join date but you need to join in on a few discussions every now and then! Why lurk in the background when you can stir some ideas up!;Sweet

gatorman21218

Reaction score
it says on there that the VW can tow an airplane. Was that with the stock setup? Give me a Dana 80 rear end with 5.38s and I could pull a damn aircraft carrier

atikovi

Reaction score
it says on there that the VW can tow an airplane. Was that with the stock setup? Give me a Dana 80 rear end with 5.38s and I could pull a damn aircraft carrier

Yes. I posted the video. Show me your video pulling an aircraft carrier.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Why's everyone so rash with this guy? He's been a member for a while. I know several people that just read project threads or use the search function to get the info they need. If I had that much money laying around I'd be all over a VW Touareg like yours because I'd like a modern vehicle that is AWD with a diesel that can get upwards of 40mpg. Granted as others have said, I'm poor like many of the rest of the members here. But still, I see no reason to be such ***** to the guy. He wasn't throwing around comments like that guy was several months ago with that POS dodge and how his truck was worth $5k or $6k just because it had a cummins in it. I don't see any obnoxious comments like that. The first obnoxious comment I read was from an upstanding member here, and I must say I'm somewhat ashamed that said member of his standing would say something like that. Tow an aircraft carrier, give me a break.
Good luck with the sale is all the more I'm going to say.

rebel_horseman

Rt. Wing Extremist
Reaction score
The point is a person joins a form then never contributes anything positive to the discussion, but all of a sudden he puts a grandiose ad to sell a vehicle on the forum. That is in bad taste. An upstanding member is one who has proven to contribute to the discussion, answer questions, ask questions, and in general be a benefit to the forum.

This member did not benefit the forum in any way. All he did was lurk for many years taking from the forum but not giving anything back. His first post was to sell a vehicle that was stupidly overpriced and the ad was sensationalized to the point of being ridiculous.

Yes it's a nice vehicle...no it is not worth $25k with 100k on the clock and I don't care if it is a diesel.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
I see what you're saying about being a productive member and not being one. Just didn't understand the riding up and down his butt, was all.

rebel_horseman

Rt. Wing Extremist
Reaction score
Yep that was the focus. I could understand if a long-standing member, or even a new member with only a half a dozen posts had made the original ad. No biggie. At least he's contributed something.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online