Formal apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think we're all guilty of sometimes posting messages that, if taken out of context, can sound aggressive in a way that we genuinely didn't mean. I've certainly done it on more than one occasion...and, it takes a better man that most to admit his mistake and try to better himself. I commend you for that, and welcome back!! ;Sweet

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

like I said. I will try really hard to try not to be so sarcastic. But cant promise anythingLOL

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
use more smilies!

And oh yeah... PUT THAT STINKIN PSD IN YOUR TRUCK ALREADY!!
You must be registered for see images attach

PZ

I'm working on it but i had about 3 trucks fall into my lap that i couldnt pass on and they soaked up quite a bit of funds. Plus putting the plow on my ranger,10 yards of concrete poured before the 20* temps, Cutting and splitting 4-5 cord of wood,......................you know. the never ending list

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Just got back myself, would like to say im sorry myself to continue fighting, i just get my feathers all rustled up when something is directed towards me, but i will try not to do that and i will try not to offend noone my self, real sorry guys

And im sorry brad for continuing to fight with you

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got back myself, would like to say im sorry myself to continue fighting, i just get my feathers all rustled up when something is directed towards me, but i will try not to do that and i will try not to offend noone my self, real sorry guys

And im sorry brad for continuing to fight with you
both of you guys should use the "ignore" feature on each other.
that way this won't happen again between the two of you.
if you two must fight with each other, take it to PM's.

btw.......an apology is not genuine if there is a caveat to the action.

Devilish

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Just got back??? Were you both told to get stand in the corner? This could explain the missing mushy thread.

Rot Box

Northern Utah
Reaction score
95% of the crap that comes out of my mouth is sarcasm--so rest assured I wasn't offended LOL But I gave you a Thanks anyway :D

I've been having problems at work with people taking my sarcasm too serious :rolleyes:

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score

HUH?

motrack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While I saw the exchange between the two parties that led to the vacation what really surprised me was Mel Agnem's last posting before the thread was locked.

He was upset that a "back up mod" had to intervene and "do my job" which "makes me look bad". Here is a idea...... if you dont have internet asscess to properly moderate the forum step aside. Let someone who has weekend internet service take it over........ maybe thats the enema you spoke of.

I am sure your employeer has better use of your time than being on forums and selling Moose products.

Status
Not open for further replies.