*%$!@#$! FORDS!

Cowboy_Customs

Rhinestone Cowboy
Reaction score
Well, the whole issue with me swapping out to the E-pump, is because It is just sooo much easier to chase down my fueling issues. I know the saying is dont fix it if it aint broke, But the added bonuses with the e-pump that was the determining factor.
Anyway, it has just been one of those weeks i spose, between my truck, n bills, and my personal life its been a very hard, very rocky few weeks.

Thanks Krawlr, I wasent sure if I could buy somethin like that or not.

Cowboy_Customs

Rhinestone Cowboy
Reaction score
OK, I got er all fixed up now. Still got a stupid, bad return line leak i got to fix, Id planned on replacing the return from the motor back to the switching valve. But I dont have enough time today. Any suggestions on getting to the T on the back of the motor? I rememebr how much of a PITA it was when I did the injector install kit.

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
sle2115 said:
Now wait just a cotton-picken minute, don't you own a PSD? :)

Just giving you a hard time. My truck had an electric, so I replaced it with another one when it died. I do like somethings about it and don't like the others. I guess I don't care if I am original or not. Matter of fact, most of my truck is aftermarket.

I wish I had a comparision from mechanical to electric. I can tell you that I don't think my previous electric ever made the right pressure since I owned the truck. I am quite certain I was fuel starved and when I put this Carter on (I should also mention it was free, I am doing a little R&D for Carter rep) my truck woke up!!! I never really knew I was missing any power, because this is my first 6.9 and I had no reference.

I do like having pressure though while the GP's are cycling. Thing hits right off, even in low temps. We had a -6 day here with high wind, started right up but then again, I have no idea how it would have worked with a mechanical cause I never had one.

Like I said don't make them better :rolleyes: I guess if I was have fuel problems I would try it but for now I'll stick with the mechanical :D