FORD VAN- A Pillar Grab Bars for 94_e350_7.3

8gitmusik1

1994_E350_7.3_IDI_N/A_E4OD
Reaction score
I dont know everyone here who has diesel vans on the forum, (mostly p/u trucks on OB) but, PLEASE chime in, introduce yourself and where your located in the USA OR wherever else and lets keep in contact on mods, fixes and the like, ok!?

Anyway, so the reason for the thread topic is that, on older pre-03 vans, there were no interior grab handles or bars for entering the passengers or drivers side of the van easily.

Most, use (subliminally, of course), the steering wheel which is bad, on steering column and bearings.

I want to eventually modify my older 94 to add this back, upholstery and steering column and bearing relief option.

Bottom line its plain easier to get my 6-1" 255 pound body into the darned seat, lol.

Anyone else with me on this? Anyone do the mod?

Lets ALL work together and figure out, the best method, to add this feature on pre-03 vans, that is, if you haven't already done this. If so, tell or show us all how...

Here is an example pic, below, so ya'll know what I'm planning.

You must be registered for see images

Sent from my SM-T567V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Christian9112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is no van section. most of the members are just truck owners. Me personally I put gauges on my pillar. grab the steering wheel like the rest of us lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online