FORD Service manuals on dvd

Bgirls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of Ford factory service manuals on dvd. Disc 1 92-96,
disc 2 00-03, disc 3 92-96 and disc 4 97-03. The disc i used recently listed all ford car and truck models, this is not just for trucks.
If someone wanted to make these availible to all members by making copies and distributing them or maybe putting them on the site somewhere for members to use i would make a copy and send them on.
I have had these for 3-4 years and forgot all about them until recently.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Would there be a way to up load them here and have them available to members only? Mike?

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would there be a way to up load them here and have them available to members only? Mike?
I dont know what the copyright infringement issues might be in doing that Russ?

res0wc18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As long as someone originally paid for it, and its for personnel non money making use i think its ok.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You would want to make an .ISO file out of them, and put them on something like Rapidshare. I know I would love to have one for the 02' Excursion I got. ;Sweet

snakyjake

Reaction score
You would want to make an .ISO file out of them, and put them on something like Rapidshare. I know I would love to have one for the 02' Excursion I got. ;Sweet

And compress the file/ISO's.

I think for large files torrent (peer-to-peer sharing) will be faster and more reliable than RapidShare. Or, you can always do both.

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, as long as it's not being distributed for money but for rather "archival purposes" then it's fine.

And a torrent is easy to share. Not only can you download it you can host the downloads for others.

cheap bronco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sure would love to have 1993 and 2002 manuals. Man can you imagine having info at your fingertips? WOW;Sweet

Bgirls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i beleive it requires one of the disc's to be in the drive for it to work. if there is a work around to this then they could be downloaded. i have a set i can send out.

email me @ [email protected] as i am not logged on to the site often.

Last edited:

Bgirls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I have not mailed the discs. I had an emergency trip to IL. My brother fell 12' onto concrete and fractured c-7(six screws and four plates), fractured skull, fractured femur, fractured wrist, and three minor bleeds on the brain. Then i returned home and left for Florida with the RV for xmas. I will be home on Wednesday and get them out soon after. i did get two sets made before i left. Again i am sorry for the delay and no communication.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I have not mailed the discs. I had an emergency trip to IL. My brother fell 12' onto concrete and fractured c-7(six screws and four plates), fractured skull, fractured femur, fractured wrist, and three minor bleeds on the brain. Then i returned home and left for Florida with the RV for xmas. I will be home on Wednesday and get them out soon after. i did get two sets made before i left. Again i am sorry for the delay and no communication.

No problem. I was just wandering about them the other day but I didn't wanna bug you. Especially being the holidays. Is he okay now?

Bgirls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He is home and starting therapy after new years. He will be out of work for quite sometime. This happened after hours at a coworkers, brothers new building being sold to him by my stepfather. He has health insurance but it is not a work related injury so the new owners are paying him his lost income from work until he is able to return. My stepfathers Liability insurance was to end 1.5 hours after the accident and the new owners to go into effect at that time as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitsu tractor

Members online