Ford hydro boost hose to Lincoln Saginaw pump

FC350

Reaction score
I have an 86 F350 w/ turbo 6.9, C6, 4x4.

I swapped hydro boost from an early 90's F super duty. The swap is going well so far. I have the booster installed with the F SD pedal in place. I plan to swap the mc in but haven't done it yet. Looks like I need to modify the brake lines to make it work.

I also swapped a Saginaw pump from a 1978 Lincoln mark V. The lincoln had hydro boost too. I machined my Oem pulley to get the belt to line up right. Otherwise everything mounted up nicely.

The high pressure hose from the pump to booster would not fit from the Lincoln. The F SD hose will not fit the Saginaw pump. A GM hose will not fit my ford booster.

Is there a obscure truck or van that cam from the factory with the hose I need? *I'm guessing that I can have a hose made, but would prefer something factory.

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any decent hydraulic shop should be able to set you up. Take them the appropriate hoses for each and they can re-crimp them on a new piece of hose. It won't be an off the shelf part, but a nice new piece of braided hose will likely never give you trouble.

Ryan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadScientist

Members online