for Sale: 1984 F-250 3/4 ton 6.9l Turbo Northern Colorado - WVO Converted

mankypro

Learning Slowly...
Reaction score
Eric 415-840-5002

1984 F-250 3/4 ton SuperCab 6.9l Turbo Diesel 4x4 with a two tank WVO (Vegetable Oil Conversion), operational but currently disabled. We use both tanks as diesel tanks.

This truck was my baby, used to drive it back and forth from my place in Idaho with never a problem. Starts on a dime in the dead of winter, every time - block heater or not. I use it to jump my Powerstroke! While the truck is converted to run on vegetable oil from it's rear tank (start and stop on diesel) you can choose to turn off the conversion and just run it on diesel if you'd like. Basically all that is left to be done is to repaint the exterior cab. This truck will go the whole nine yards for you, ready for another 400k if you do regular oil changes and take proper care of it. It's not going to set any land speed records, but it'll cruise at 85mph all day. Gets about 16mpg when empty and about 12.5-13mpg when towing.

Unbelievable number of upgrades:
- 4 speed, Borg Warner t-19 standard transmission, with Gear Vendor gear splitter installed. Flywheel was replaced about 10k ago.
- Replacement Engine from Diesel Dealers with about 150k on it.
- ATS Turbo.
- Custom 40 gallon rear WVO two tank conversion, dual electric fuel pumps and individual filters.
- MBRP 4" turbo back aluminzed exhaust kit.
- A- Column gauge cluster EGT, Turbo Boost Gauge and coolant temp. Underdash oil pressure and fuel temp gauges.
- 40g custom rear undercarriage fuel tank for waste veggie conversion.
- New injection pump has about 30k on it.
- New Injectors.
- New glowpugs with glowplug controller bypass button installed - OEM GPC operational and still in the truck
- 200amp upgraded alternator.
- New radiator.
- New Diehard batteries.
- New battery harness.
- 4.10 gear replaced with 3.85's and limited slip differentials installed on all our axles.
- New Cooper M&S Discovery tires with 40K+ tread left.
- Custom 3 point rear bench seatbelts installed for kid's booster seats.
- New rug, with soundproofing mat installed under it.
- New cab ceiling.
- New replacement seats and center console.
- Recently replaced the bed with a bed from a donor truck, the new bed is undercoated and painted in the original colors: Rangoon Red and Ford White with pin striping.

Fully mechanical diesel, starts every time even in the dead of winter and its easy (read cheap) to work on. This is your TEOTWAWKI & SHTF (end of the world as we know it) EMP Proof vehicle. You can also pull start it (standard transmission).

$6500.00

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online

No members online now.