For anyone wha was interested in the large wheel all terrain creepers a while back

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
there was a post a while back and someone had found these super nifty all terrain creepers from JS AG innovation in MO, and a few of us tried emailing the guy and never heard back on how much the things were, which was a crying shame, well, this week, I finally had enough, and I just cant wriggle any more and I broke down and called the guy and they are $259 on the nose for out of state sales, he charges tax for inside MO sales, he don't take plastic, he'll take a check . and he ships out after everything clears in about a week. Kind of sucks if you are in a hurry, but it looks like it's worth the wait. I've got my truck blocked up over my low rise lift and those wheels will roll right over the 3/8 plate supports that run across the ground, not to mention putting my head in a perfect position for some nasty cutting I have to do under there without having to strain.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Link doesn't seem to work RL.

Sounds cool, but I'd like to see one.

I just tried the link and it's working, but if for some reason it wont work on your computer, google JS AG innovations Creeper , it's the niftiest large wheel creeper I've ever seen, the tires are huge and will roll over anything the backrest lifts up and bends at the waist with an adjustable headrest. It looks like this thing will literally move right with you over anything and it's the only one I've ever seen that actually looks like it was built for a big person, It looks like the wheel brackets are kind of high at first glance, but after studying a bit ,its pretty obvious that just about anything I could wriggle under That creeper could get under with me on it

Keeway

ALL MOTOR!
Reaction score
looks like a good design but would probably turn to be a pain bein too high to fit under stuff

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Site doesnt work for us but does for him because he visited before it went offline. He had it cached.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin