Follow Me!

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wanna get rid of couple things of that engine? Looks like a Kubota and I'm interested in some parts maybe

chris142

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cant believe that people throw money away like that.our scrap is my xmas bonus. I hauled in all the old brake rotors and radiator cores and got to split $9k with my boss.we run the scrappers off lol

Trucker Cap

Troublemaker
Reaction score
wanna get rid of couple things of that engine? Looks like a Kubota and I'm interested in some parts maybe

i dont care. let me know by tomorrow. i dont have a paypal, so id just send you the stuff first. that motor is going to heaven when the scrap yard opens on monday haha. its raining pretty bad where i am at the moment, and i dont wanna unload it. think itll have to stay in the bed for now haha. got the starter, and some other stuff. fuel lines, head, and tranny are missing. guy promises them to me later in the week, but who knows. all i know is that i almost threw my back out putting it in the truck by myself haha. wish it was complete, but i dump motors like this for 10 cents a pound every week. i usually only keep the outboards to fix up and resell. they sell like wildfire, even when they dont run :) got a locked up 3.5 at my feet as i type this lol.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Trucker Cap

Troublemaker
Reaction score
I cant believe that people throw money away like that.our scrap is my xmas bonus. I hauled in all the old brake rotors and radiator cores and got to split $9k with my boss.we run the scrappers off lol

sounds like a real score! i get ran off by EVERYONE, and sometimes im even trying to pay for it haha.

Trucker Cap

Troublemaker
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
this is that boat motor and i set a fire in the cylinder with a wick to heat it and hammer the piston out cause its rusted solid. i put a layer of atf on the bottom, with lighter fluid on top. heats the piston and cylinder, and the atf seeps through the rotton siezed ring to free the piston to be hammered out with a baby sledge in an hour :)