Flywheel Question

7.3shrk

I am going to be needing to do my clutch soon. I was looking online at Kragen (I know, but I found I can get pretty good prices if I do my own research on the net first), anyway, I found a solid flywheel that is made by a company called Perfection, and it says that the flywheel is for a solid flywheel conversion, part number 502700. The price is $154. Am I reading this right, or am I missing something. I thought these were supposed to be way more expensive, or is this thing a raging piece of crap, hence the price?

Thanks,

Nick

7.3shrk

I would try, but I suck at this kind of stuff. What I can tell you is that it was under Parts America, for a 1992 Ford F-250.

f350flatbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Nick,

I just had my flywheel and clutch done. I got the LuK kit, the SMF conversion. It was $575, shipped. Works great and from what I've heard, it's the way to go. I wouldn't try to cheap out on your flywheel/clutch.

Paul B

7.3shrk

Thanks, I was thinking about the lucky mod, but it sounds kinda confusing. I am still interested though. As for the LUK kit, where can I get it for 575? I was just wondering about this flwheel, because I thought all the other solid ones were 2 times the price.

Thanks,

Nick

f350flatbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Nick,

I got mine from Clutch City. I highly recommend them and the kit.

Paul B

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online