Florida IDI Pot-Luck & Get Together

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
Well, I'm a little more centrally located in the state and we've got access to some campgrounds around here that are good and clean. A few on the water and plenty of trails.....

BioFarmer93

OPEC Hater
Reaction score
Well, I'm a little more centrally located in the state and we've got access to some campgrounds around here that are good and clean. A few on the water and plenty of trails.....

Flare-
OK, so tell us what you got, what's available & what restrictions are in place... I imagine pasture surfing & firearms practice will have to be removed from the activity list LOL

dizdak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
still watching this to see if any other locations come up, ya'll gonna try to set a definate place and date in the next couple days? i am fairly central of state my self but not much around the area for camping...

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ill check on on the pasture I use. But if there's anywhere better that someone knows of just throw it out there.

biggin92

Yeeeee Haaawwww
Reaction score
billy's pasture sounds good to me i think i can remember how to get out there and sign me up for one it's just gonna be me. ok if i can't get publix then how about winn dixie

biggin92

Yeeeee Haaawwww
Reaction score
the only thing that i can cook worth a darn is some potato salad and some shells and chees , and i will bring that if anyone wants some

austin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm down, but won't be there until late June.

EDIT: looks like ya'll are doing something this month. I'll have to host something/throw something together in July.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright. My place is fine. I worked on cleaning it up a little today. It should be mowed and ready to go by the 15th.

As for a meeting point there is a Walmart on the corner of sr415 and howland Blvd here in deltona that we can meet at.

Ill have a camper and generator out their as well.

Ill try to find some tables but if anyone could bring some that would be great. This is off the road pretty far and 4 wheelers and dirtbikes are more than welcome. Ill probably have my dirtbike. There is also a pond you can try to tackle if you have the stones lol.

biggin92

Yeeeee Haaawwww
Reaction score
Awesome billy! plus we can pick through his collection:sly
I have a table and 4 chairs i can bring also , is there anything else specific we are gonna need?

BioFarmer93

OPEC Hater
Reaction score
"I love it when a plan comes together." -Famous A-Team quote-

Billy, you rock bud.

I'm down for a table, 6 chairs, a grill & a fryer.

Has anybody heard from JD or Dennis?

Billy- does the camper have a working toilet, or do we need to look into renting a Porta-let?

Since nobody replied with any objections, let's say rally @ the Walmart parking lot on the corner of SR415 and Howland Blvd. in the corner of it nearest that intersection. Rally time to be from 10:30 - 11:30AM- anybody think they won't be able to make it by then?

Let's try not to make this a stag event this time, wives, girlfriends, kids, dogs, etc. should be encouraged to attend. Just try to remember that if you're bringing your wife, it's probably not a good idea to bring your girlfriend also.;Sweet;Really

burtcheca

farmer/cabinetmaker
Reaction score
Sounds great Billy but you forgot to say if there are a couple of posts with a 2 x 4 across where we can put the empty cans and bottles for target practice:D

Burt.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Therthe pastures divided into 3 sections. We can use the back two and can shoot on the very back.

The camper does have a toiler but its #1 only, i don't enjoy cleaning the other lol.

There is a horse on the pasture but we can move him to the one where were not shooting if needed.

I'm trying to get my stuff a little more organized so its a little less overwhelming. Lol.