Florida IDI Pot-Luck & Get Together

BioFarmer93

OPEC Hater
Reaction score
.... BTW, when is it officially too hot for food, cold beer and stories?:D

MMmmm, 'bout mid June...LOL

OK, So is Sunday the 15th. enough lead time for everyone? And since Billy threw it out there- Billy's pasture in Deltona. Oh yeah, somebody needs to bring an old pair of water ski's with no fins...:sly:eek:

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me see what I can do, Im sure there wont be a problem with meeting up out there. I just have to do some cleanup this week lol.

biggin92

Yeeeee Haaawwww
Reaction score
sounds great to me !! everybody figure out what they are bringing food wise as it is a potluck

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
Well if i end up sleeping in my truck i gotta pop the topper on so my camper will fit ontop and my damn 4 wheeler don't fit with the topper.

Anyone got a 4 wheeler?

jmac212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MMmmm, 'bout mid June...LOL

OK, So is Sunday the 15th. enough lead time for everyone? And since Billy threw it out there- Billy's pasture in Deltona. Oh yeah, somebody needs to bring an old pair of water ski's with no fins...:sly:eek:

Enough lead time for sure, I even have that day off. My truck may still be down though. My IP just got dropped off at Mel's rebuilder today. If not this time, then another. I look forward to meeting some of the IDI folks here in FL.

burtcheca

farmer/cabinetmaker
Reaction score
OK, So is Sunday the 15th. enough lead time for everyone? And since Billy threw it out there- Billy's pasture in Deltona. Oh yeah, somebody needs to bring an old pair of water ski's with no fins...:sly:eek:[/QUOTE]

May 15th is OK. I'm digging out some new potatoes next week, how do you guys would like them? I have some greens and cucumbers also for salad. I'm thinking about cuban tamales with our field corn. Anybody have an idea how many people would be there?

Where in Deltona? Time?

BioFarmer93

OPEC Hater
Reaction score
OK, so here's the state of the onion...

1. Billy needs to get confirmation on pasture useage.
2. Everyone who plans to attend post back with how many in your party so we can figure food.
3. Like Biggin said, it's a potluck, so everybody make your best dish. (No cheating and stopping at the Publix Deli!)
4. Does the idea of a rally point at some easy to locate big box store parking lot & then caravan into the wilds appeal to everyone?
5. Is a rally time of say, 10:30am too early/too late?

Burt- baked w/ butter, sour cream & garlic salt-:D

burtcheca

farmer/cabinetmaker
Reaction score
OK Gus, you'll get your potatoes baked with butter, sour cream and garlic salt.
Don't you like cuban tamales? I thought you were going to jump on that one. My wife is Cuban and learned to cook with my Mom, she's Cuban too, and believe me you don't want to miss on those tamales.:D

Now I just need to have an idea how many people will be in the party. I'm going with my wife and daughter.

Burt.

BioFarmer93

OPEC Hater
Reaction score
OK Gus, you'll get your potatoes baked with butter, sour cream and garlic salt.
Don't you like cuban tamales? I thought you were going to jump on that one. My wife is Cuban and learned to cook with my Mom, she's Cuban too, and believe me you don't want to miss on those tamales.:D

Now I just need to have an idea how many people will be in the party. I'm going with my wife and daughter.

Burt.

LOL! Si, mi esposa es Cubana tanbien... She said she is going to fry up croquettas there. I'll probably smoke a few racks of ribs the day before and just warm them there...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin