Flasher and turn signal relay locations on 1990 F250

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe there are two separate flasher relays on the brick nose trucks. Trying to help a buddy troubleshoot his directionals not working over the phone, but I don’t have a brick nose to look at. It a 460 gasser single cab, which probably doesn’t matter but figured I would mention it just in case.

Farmer Rock

just a fella' without a 10mm socket
Reaction score
On my 87 brick, the turn signal flasher is on the front of the fuse box under the dash, and the hazard flasher is right behind it on the backside of the box.

Rock

franklin2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 89 is different. The turn flasher is over on the fuse box, but the hazard flasher is hanging behind the dash to the right side of the glove box on a clip. Sort of over the pass side kick panel.

The 89 donor pickup I bought was the same also.

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 89 is different. The turn flasher is over on the fuse box, but the hazard flasher is hanging behind the dash to the right side of the glove box on a clip. Sort of over the pass side kick panel.

The 89 donor pickup I bought was the same also.

This is how my 91 is as well.

RetiringColt

Reaction score
I've got a 89 quad cab. Both flashers are on the fuse panel under the dash. I've been chasing electrical issues since I got the truck. Water leak at the drivers windshield. Corroded the bulkhead connector. Fixed that. Starting relay harnesses on the steering column got hot and melted. Poor/corroded contacts. Replace and fixed. Had similar problem, but intermittent inop with flasher and turn signals. Corroded contacts on fuse block. Spent hours carefully cleaning and replacing bad connector ends (fuse side). That took care of that problem. I rebent all ends to make better contact to the blade ends too. They were pretty loose.

You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online