Flared the White Rhino

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks good... you said cops mess with you for those tires sticking out??? wow thats nuts.. they would have a chit fit here in FL then!!

No idea on brand...I suspect bushwhackers though...

No cops don't bother me around here much...heck I had a fist sized hole in windshield driving around for a while...not one problem....I just replaced it with a less cracked windshield, but cracked none the less LOL

I live in quite a small town and cops have better things to do than hassle people about covered tyres

HOWEVER a Caveat, CVSE are the commercial inspectors/cops of the hiways at scales etc, and being I'm a 1 ton flatdeck if the do road blocks I'll be flagged in even though I'm private not commercial plates. They just see the truck...wave ya in, Oh sir, you need to cover your tyres they stick out a tad...you need to replace your windshield (no it's winter I'll do it next spring) you need to fix that shock...you need you need....so I try to slowly make sure ...

1st truck is safe...brakes lights etc
2nd truck doesn't draw too much outward attention...BIG STICKER ON WINDSHIELD say MOVE OVER --------> points to RH side of road...rofl tyres covered good tyres etc dents pounded out
3rd that the truck is constantly being upgraded and repaired safely and kept in good service as best I can...got one bad shock on rear and some bad sway bar end link bushings....RAD first....shocks...well I'll get em soon nuff...

Anyway if I go say to lower mainland then the cops there are super picky about vehicles and slap you with VI in a heart beat...again..another reason to keep truck looking ok!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online