Finally, My Rig.

SSPanzergrenadier

Reaction score
Finally, My Rig. Photos up!

Well Ive had the truck about 2 years now its been through a hell of alot. From 20 car pileups in the snow to turboing to re turboing to full body work and paint. As of now everything going pretty good with it minus an oil leak that I cannot solve coming from the turbo return and now non working glow plus (fuseable link maybe?) But other then that she runs strong and I drive it 3 out of 7 days a week. I use it alot for towing cars and whatever else or just to drive. Anyways tell me what ya think!

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

SSPanzergrenadier

Reaction score
Haha my dad put the sticker on after toyota hyrbid school. The fitting was an idea of mine to run my threee CDR tubes into the bonnet for a few reason A to not have sludge and oil going through my turbo, B to reburn the gases as fuel, C to properly suck all the gases out of the motor. It worked great minus the blue smoke cloud that was constantly behind my truck and the exhaust that was full of sludge so i just re routed the hoses directly to my custum exhaust and they exit out the back as grey smoke.

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
....but..........................

thats the pressurised area of the intake. That would pressurise the crank case via the vent hose to what ever boost level the turbo was making. I don't think that would work very well.:eek: Did I miss something?

Some guys even run water injection before the turbo and are able to somehow get away with it (don't ask me how). I still have my CDR in place and never had any problems with it. Turbo never had any wear on it either.

SSPanzergrenadier

Reaction score
hmm you might have been right. Well I only ran it like that for a few weeks. interesting though

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
some chrome bumpers, put your wheels on correctly and clean up that interior and your good to go

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice lookin truck man!! So what have you done to the engine performance wise other than the turbo and what are your future plans.

Hallworth

Take Off! You Hoser
Reaction score
I like the truck it looks sharp. The International emblems are a nice touch. the only thing i would look at is getting a leveling kit for the front end, so your truck sits level. I hate how are the new trucks sit front end heavy. If you go to rough country the have the full springs or add a leafs and there cheep. other than that it looks good

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but if he lifts the front to level the truck out, then when he loads it up with full bed or even a trailer, the rear will squat, and it will look retarded. I think tis fine as is...

Oh yeah, also, are you an Aussie or a Brit? (you said bonnet)

SSPanzergrenadier

Reaction score
Yah the wheels are all messed up from a flat i had recently. i lifted the front 2 inches already to get rid of the raked look but the photo just makes it looked raked. the hoses and fittings going into the exhaust is my road draft tubes. the front bumper is chrome and shiny and the rear i re spraryed silver it gets too messed up to be chrome. the interior cleans up well i just have alot of **** in there now i did it all up in black and I am looking for a newer style bench seat with fold down console to replace the ****** on in tere now. the interior used to be tan yuck. powwer wise i am looking into a turbo injector pump and injectors but a recent post i read that i should run NA injectors. help would be appreciated. my IP pump is turned all the way up but i think it is wearing out. I also will probably intercool it within the next year. Even as is the truck runs and pulls strong and i build about 6 pounds max boost with a good load. wouldnt mind some more boost but im sure the fuel increases will help that. I got the ats kit of ebay for 600 bucks and had the turbo rebuilt by Majestic Turbos and ended up making alot of things for the kit to work and finally it is functioning welll. Thanks for all the comments guys!

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I notice something odd - you do have a tachometer sender in the IP gear housing, however you have no tach on your dash, and your trans is a bolt-action and not an E4OD - what gives? So you may already have all the wiring in for a tach, and all you need would be the tach cluster?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JU57US