Finally got pics of my new light bar

Dieselmaster

Diesel addict
Reaction score
Well as it says.. We got sponsered by KC this year so they gave us some lights for the pit trucks... so I got mine on...

Attachments

• new lights.jpg
    new lights.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 144

Dieselmaster

Diesel addict
Reaction score
ISNMU,

Its a 6.5" ProComp lift and 37" tires... I would like to go bigger on the tires but the 37's come from Goodyear and we get the sponsor rate on them... :D

Good lookin' pooch

He's my co-pilot... when no one else is in the truck... otherwise he owns the backseat even when there are people back there.

jlayne

Bondo Bandito
Reaction score
oh here is a pic of my passenger with my old truck (v10 gass hog) my choc. lab weighs in @ 120 so he sets where he wants to... just wish he knew how to drive ;)

You must be registered for see images

Dieselmaster

Diesel addict
Reaction score
jlayne,

The light bar is made by KC hilites... along with the lights which you probably already guessed...

oh here is a pic of my passenger with my old truck (v10 gass hog) my choc. lab weighs in @ 120 so he sets where he wants to...

It's funny because whenever I get out of the truck my dog jumps into the drivers seat ... I guess he figures it's his job to keep the seat warm while I'm out...

Dieselmaster

Diesel addict
Reaction score
GR,

Nice lights....

We just got 8 HID's to go on the race truck... I will have to get a night shot of all the lights... It will be a while since were still waiting on parts...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828